- For feeds that are synchronized with Google Reader, this means that your Reader login session has expired and you must re-login. Starting from the Feeds screen, use: Menu > More > Import And Export Feeds and tap on "Clear Login" button. Enter your log in credentials, tap on "Load Subscription List" and that will log you in. Next time you update your feeds they should have content.
- Often people enter the main web site url as the feed url. RSS feed address is very specific and differs based on topic, format etc, so make sure that the feed url points to an RSS feed.
- If the feed requires some sort of user name/password to access it is possible that the password has changed or expired.
- It is possible that the device has trouble connecting to the Internet. Verify that there is an internet connection by opening the device's browser and navigating to a well know address (like cnn.com).
- Often, premium, paid feeds (like www.dennismillerradio.com) use a special type of authentication - they will serve the feed only if you have previously logged in to their main web site from the same IP address (internet address). If your premium feed fails to update, try first logging-in to feed's main web site from the web browser on your phone and then update the feed in BeyondPod. (Keep in mind that sometimes it takes a couple of minutes for the web site to update their IP address records.) The best solution for those feeds is to update them over your home WiFi where the IP address remains relatively static.